200 Hrs Ashtanga Vinyasa And Hatha Yoga Teacher Training In Pokhara, Nepal
Pokhara is one of the most picturesque and pristine places in Himalayas that offers spectacular views of snow capped holy Himalayas. Being by the side of Phewa Lake, Pokhara offers ideal settings for a teacher training immersion. Clean crisp air, calm waters and tall mountains make a perfect background for taking a deep dive into our yoga program that offers you an opportunity to transform your practice and develop your yoga teaching skills. Salamba yoga welcomes the aspiring yogis to experience and embrace the beauty and stillness Nepal has to offer.
Pokhara being second largest city in Nepal and perhaps the most beautiful in Nepal offers spectacular views of Dhaulagiri and Annapurna mountain ranges which are 2 of the world’s highest mountain ranges. Trekkers from across the world visit Pokhara to begin the trek to these ranges which are within 24 to 56 kms of Pokhara valley.
Matepani Gumba is a stunning Tibetan monastery and other attractions like some ancient Hindu temples and Begnas lake are located at just 30 minutes drive from the main city.
Paragliding and ultra flights are other activities that attract many a tourists to have a bird eye view of beautiful Pokhara.
Salamba Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal
Salamba yoga offers 200 hr certifications accredited by yoga alliance international that allows you to register as a RYT 200 upon successful completion of Yoga Teacher Training program.
Course description and content:
The 200hrs multistyle yoga teachers training in Nepal is a very engaging and informative program. The course will be focused on developing a firsthand knowledge and understanding of yoga philosophy, its epistemology. Equal emphasis is given to the theoretical and practical aspects of yoga discipline. Hatha yoga is practiced everyday along with Vinyasa and Ashtanga primary series. Applied anatomy and interactive art of teaching makes one absorb the information in a fun filled way.
Main features of the Yttc Nepal course are:
- Practice of hatha yoga, Ashtanga yoga primary series and Vinyasa yoga to give your body and mind a clear understanding of isometric and isotonic impact of yoga asanas.
- Alignment and adjustment tutorials to better understand the variety of body types and their challenges
- Exercises to Understand relation between Ashtanga, hatha and Vinyasa dynamics to enhance the quality of your practice.
- Art of teaching yoga discussions and activities to understand basics of imparting yoga asanas cues. Organizing set up of a yoga class and teacher student dynamics are the topics which are also discussed in detail.
- Yoga philosophy and its epistemology are discussed to have a sound understanding of yoga as a system of perfection of mind rather than limiting it to a system of physical exercise
- Meditation techniques namely antarmouna, kaya sthiryam, chidakasha dharna, ajapa japa and sakshi sadhana are an intrinsic part of our yoga teacher training Nepal program.
- Yogic kriyas and pranayama practices to cleanse and detox the body and the mind.
- Group activities to build confidence in the usage of yogic terminologies.
Pictures of our premises
Highlights of Salamba Yoga TTC Nepal
Salamba Yoga TTC at New Solitary Lodge, Pokhara
Salamba yoga conducts 200 hrs yoga teacher trainings at new solitary lodge which has following facilities:
- Rooms with attached washrooms
- Dining Area
- Ac and Non Ac rooms
- Special menu request
Yoga teacher training dates for Pokhara, Nepal
- 1 Sep 2019 – 24 Sep 2019
- 1 Oct 2019 – 24 Oct 2019
- 1 Nov 2019 – 24 Nov 2019
- 1 Dec 2019 – 24 Dec 2019
- 1 Mar 2020 – 24 Mar 2020
- 1 Apr 2020 – 24 Apr 2020
- 1 May 2020 – 24 May 2020
Fees for the Course
- Single Occupancy : USD 1400
- Double Occupancy : USD 1200
- Early Bird Discount : Book 2 months in
Advance to get 100 $ OFF !
Please Note : Only breakfast is provided on first two Saturdays of the course and 3rd week of the course does not include meals on weekends. Yoga students may still order their meal at the kitchen on their own if they wish to.
For daily yoga class schedule, please see our Schedule page
Facilities Provided in Yoga teacher training course in Nepal
- Yogic cleansing kit.
- 3 yogic meals which are carefully planned to suit your daily nutritional requirement are served from Monday to Saturday. Gluten free and vegan options are also available.
- Well ventilated quality rooms with attached washroom, hot water facility and wifi connectivity.
- A well planned excursion to some of the most interesting locations in and around Pokhara is offered free of cost.
- Pick up from Pokhara airport and bus station.
- Our team will help you plan post training activities in Pokhara in case you are thinking of doing some treks and home stays.
Location of Salamba Yoga at Solitary Lodge, Pokhara, Nepal