Salamba Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal
Course description and content:
The 200hrs multistyle yoga teachers training in Nepal is a very engaging and informative program. The course will be focused on developing a firsthand knowledge and understanding of yoga philosophy, its epistemology. Equal emphasis is given to the theoretical and practical aspects of yoga discipline. Hatha yoga is practiced everyday along with Vinyasa and Ashtanga primary series. Applied anatomy and interactive art of teaching makes one absorb the information in a fun filled way.
Man features of the Yttc Nepal course are:
- Practice of hatha yoga, Ashtanga yoga primary series and Vinyasa yoga to give your body and mind a clear understanding of isometric and isotonic impact of yoga asanas.
- Alignment and adjustment tutorials to better understand the variety of body types and their challenges.
- Exercises to Understand relation between Ashtanga, hatha and Vinyasa dynamics to enhance the quality of your practice.
- Art of teaching yoga discussions and activities to understand basics of imparting yoga asanas cues. Organizing set up of a yoga class and teacher student dynamics are the topics which are also discussed in detail.
- Yoga philosophy and its epistemology are discussed to have a sound understanding of yoga as a system of perfection of mind rather than limiting it to a system of physical exercise.
- Meditation techniques namely antarmouna, kaya sthiryam, chidakasha dharna, ajapa japa and sakshi sadhana are an intrinsic part of our yoga teacher training Nepal program.
- Yogic kriyas and pranayama practices to cleanse and detox the body and the mind.
- Group activities to build confidence in the usage of yogic terminologies.
Salamba Yoga TTC at New Solitary Lodge, Pokhar
- Rooms with attached washrooms
- Dining Area
- Ac and Non Ac rooms
- Special menu request
Fees for the Course
- Single Occupancy : USD 1200
- Double Occupancy : USD 1100
- Early Bird Discount : Book 1 month in
Advance to get $100 OFF !
Yoga teacher training dates
- 1 Mar 2020 – 24 Mar 2020
- 1 Apr 2020 – 24 Apr 2020
- 1 May 2020 – 24 May 2020
- 1 Sep 2020 – 24 Sep 2020
- 1 Oct 2020 – 24 Oct 2020
- 1 Nov 2020 – 24 Nov 2020