100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In India
100 hours yoga immersion is a well planned systematic course that allows students to become yoga teachers by completing training in two halves. Second half could be completed by you within duration of 2 years in any destination of your choice. Meditation, paranayama and philosophy classes along with applied anatomy makes 100 hour a very interesting study package that provides students the ability to practice by themselves yoga asana and meditation techniques. Salamba understands that all of us cannot take a long off to dedicate oneself to 200 hrs yoga TTC due to time restraints. Our 100 hours TTC comes handy for those who want to complete TTC in 2 parts.
Salamba yoga 100 hrs teacher training course strictly follows the 200 hrs yoga alliance standards .It is a part course of the same 25 days program (200 hrs ) where in you will attend the first half i.e. 12 night 13 days
100 hrs Teacher Training Course India Program details:-
Asana, paranayama, mudra, bandha, dhyaana (meditation) and kriyas
Art of demonstration, observation, instruction and adjustment.
- Muscular, skeletal and the basics of yoga movement
- Understanding the dynamics of forces which work in yoga asanas by practical application of anatomy
History and epistemology of yoga discipline
Course fees are 750 USD. Once the application is approved a booking fees of 300 USD can be paid through PAY PAL or bank transfer. Rest of the amount can be paid on arrival in cash or by transfer. Please note that the entire booking fee, course fee (inclusive of meals and rooms) is non refundable.
COURSE FEES INCLUDES:-
Study material, 3 vegetarian meals (Monday to Friday) breakfast (first 2 Saturdays of the course), and clean hygienic rooms to stay for full duration of the course. Free pick up (in Dharamshala).
THINGS TO BRING ALONG:
Toiletries, medication, passport size photograph, light warm clothing (for Dharamshala), good shoes, and rain jacket.
100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Daily Schedule
- 07.00 am – 09:15 am Asana and Pranayama practice
- 09:15 am – 10.30 am Breakfast
- 10:30 am – 11:30 am Philosophy
- 11:40 am – 1.00 pm Art of teaching
- 1.00 pm – 2.45 pm Lunch and rest
- 2.45 pm – 4.00 pm Anatomy
- 4.00 pm – 6.00 pm Yoga class
- 6.00 pm – 7.00 pm Meditation
- Schedule on Saturday : half day followed by self study and rest
- Schedule on Sunday : rest , self study and assignment completion
Interested in joining our 100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training?
We have limited openings, so enroll now