100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
This program is best suited for beginners and for those who want to deepen their understanding of the basics of yoga discipline. Meditation, paranayama and philosophy classes along with applied anatomy makes the 100 hours course a very interesting study package and will provide students the ability to establish their own self practice using yoga asana and meditation techniques.
The 100 hours teacher training course strictly follows Yoga Alliance standards, and the duration of this course is 12 days and 11 nights.
100 hrs Teacher Training Course India Program details:
- Asana and Pranayama practice
- Teaching Methodology
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Meditation Techniques
1). Discussion and presentation of different instructors and their unique teaching styles
2) Different types of yoga
3) Conducting teacher and student interactions during a yoga class
4) Correctly demonstrating yoga asanas as well as techniques and modifications for different students’ needs and body types
5) Giving accurate yoga cues and their correct usage
6) Observing students and recognizing misalignments
7) Providing yoga adjustments and mastering the art of intelligent touch as well as intelligent verbal corrections (without touch)
Specifically, we will be looking at:
1. The skeleton as a whole and the names of the bones
2. How to use cues in relation to the bones
3. Muscular tissue
4. Connective tissues, including visuals of fascia, bones and cartilage
5. Muscular contractions: concentric and eccentric as well as isotonic and isometric activations
$600 USD / 460 Euros. When the application is approved, a booking fee of $300 USD / 280 Euros can be paid through PAY PAL or via bank transfer. The remaining amount is paid upon arrival in cash or by bank transfer.
*Please note that the entire booking and course fee are non-refundable.
Study materials, 3 vegetarian meals (Monday to Friday) breakfast (the first 2 Saturdays of the course), and clean hygienic rooms for the duration of the course.
Free airport/bus terminal pick up is offered (from Dharamshala and Pokhara).
1st May 2020 – 12th May 2020
1st June 2020 – 12th June 2020
1st August 2020 – 12th August 2020
*To complete the second 100 hours, you can choose from any of our courses from the 200 hour schedule, and arrive mid-month.
100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Daily Schedule
- 07.00 am – 09:15 am Asana and Pranayama practice
- 09:15 am – 10.30 am Breakfast
- 10:30 am – 11:30 am Philosophy
- 11:40 am – 1.00 pm Art of teaching
- 1.00 pm – 2.45 pm Lunch and rest
- 2.45 pm – 4.00 pm Anatomy
- 4.00 pm – 6.00 pm Yoga class
- 6.00 pm – 7.00 pm Meditation
- Schedule on Saturday : half day followed by self study and rest
- Schedule on Sunday : rest , self study and assignment completion
Interested in joining our 100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training?
We have limited openings, so enroll now