200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In India
Salamba yoga is the best provider for 200 hour Yoga teacher training in Dharamsala, Goa, and other places in India which is founded with the idea of delivering world class professional yoga teacher training accredited with yoga alliance international. All the teachers at salamba yoga are qualified registered trainers with yoga alliance international and have a teaching experience of over 8 years. Our faculty has been relentlessly working in the field of yoga training teaching by focusing on alignment since a decade now and has trained a number of yogis across the globe. Salamba yoga pays a strong emphasis on learning Yogic Discipline in its originality and we are consciously working to remove all the wrong notions which are a part of understanding yoga due to material influence in present age. Strong and Committed team of Salamba yoga is offering a 24 days residential yoga teacher training course in Dharamshala and Goa, India. Our program includes food (3 meals a day), single occupancy private rooms with attached bathroom, teaching material and sightseeing and yoga alliance certificate at the completion of course. Our program is a full day programs that introduces our students to different styles of yoga asana (yoga posture) practice namely Ashtanga yoga, Vinyasa karma and Traditional hatha (alignment oriented).
You should be a part of the course if:
- You are practicing yoga for at least 3 months
- You have passion for introducing yoga discipline to others
- You want to know more about the subtle work in asanas ( yoga postures ) to deepen your understanding and practice of yoga asanas
- You have interest in yogic philosophy and its epistemology and you want to have a sound understanding of yoga darshana
- You have a desire to learn ancient techniques of concentration and meditation
Hatha Ashtanga vinyasa flow 200 hour teacher training:-
200 hrs hatha Ashtanga vinyasa flow yoga teacher training has been certified by yoga alliance international. This course caters to the need of beginner and intermediate yoga practitioners from any style who want to deepen their knowledge of subtle work in yoga asana. Deep work in yoga postures is taught and specialized attention is paid to individual practitioners encouraging them to improvise with their own vinyasa sequencing. In depth yoga anatomy and philosophy adds to the flavor of our course. Ashtanga vinyasa sequences being an intrinsic part of the course Salamba yoga also focuses on musculoskeletal alignment and guides the practitioners how to do the postures safely and makes them acquainted with jumping back and jumping through techniques. Completion of this course makes you entitled to the certificate which enables you to teach all over the world and gives you the opportunity to register with Yoga Alliance International.
200 Hours Teacher Training Course India Program Details:-
Syllabus of Salamba yoga 200 hrs teacher training program is strictly in accordance with the teaching module prescribed by Yoga Alliance. Salamba makes a conscious effort to create a conducive environment for the students to learn all these principles in a very easy practical way.
- Practice of over 65 postures in the total duration of the course
- Learning correct practice suited to one’s own body and gaining knowledge of addressing one’s muscular and skeletal limitations
- Learning the philosophy of forward and backward bends, standing and seated sequence and twist and inversions and applying that in practice
- Practicing pranayama, bandhas and kriyas along with the application of mudras
- Step by step introduction to powerful Mantra chanting and techniques of concentration
- Asana practice is deeply rooted in understanding the basic of musculoskeletal alignment process so as to minimize injury and maximize physiological and nervous impact
- Learning principles of demonstration and observation and class set up.
- Learning how to observe the posture and teach asanas to practitioners with different limitations by making use of props and correct adjustments
- Learning precise instructions based on observation
- Conducting a full class under supervision of our teachers to gain confidence and mastery
- Getting acquainted with Sanskrit terminology to understand the essence of asanas.
- Developing complete understanding of skeletal system including ligament, cartilages and synovial joints.
- Muscular system covers main muscles around shoulder, hip, knee joint in a very playful and easily understandable way
- Talks on fascia and deep fascia release
- Developing understanding about positive impact of asana on physiological and nervous system
- Practical application of principles of movement in yoga asanas
- Please note: our anatomy sessions are very applied and practical in nature hence anatomy becomes very easy to understand with practical demonstration and group activites
- Introduction to Six philosophical systems also known as shad darshanas
- Origin of Yoga and a comparative study with other philosophical systems
- Understanding eight limbs of yoga
- Discussions on Panch prana (5 energie ), chakras and kundalini systems
- Developing sound understanding of Ashtanga and Hatha yoga epistemology
- Ancient Meditation practices from Tantra and Yoga tradition
- Group practices in presence of teacher
- Teaching asanas everyday focusing on different theme and teaching one full led class
- Proving assistance to lead trainer by adjusting and choosing correct prop for adjustment
ASSIGNMENTS AND EVALUATION:
- Assignment given to the students requires them to do self study and group discussions. These assignments are seen by the concerned teachers and feedback is given accordingly
- A practical exam and a theory exercise in conducted at the end of the course to give valuable feedback to our almost yogis students in the 4 th week
200 Hours yoga teacher training course in India Includes:
- Free pick up from your point of arrival in Dharamshala and pick up facility in Goa is available with charges
- Free stay for full duration of course
- 3 meals from Monday to Friday, breakfast on first 2 Saturdays.
- Course manual
- Wi-fi connectivity and RO water
- One free excursion (sight seeing)
Yoga Teacher Training Daily Schedule
- 07.00 am – 09:15 am Asana and Pranayama practice
- 09:15 am – 10.30 am Breakfast
- 10:30 am – 11:30 am Philosophy
- 11:40 am – 1.00 pm Art of teaching
- 1.00 pm – 2.45 pm Lunch and rest
- 2.45 pm – 4.00 pm Anatomy
- 4.00 pm – 6.00 pm Yoga class
- 6.00 pm – 7.00 pm Meditation
- Schedule on Saturday : half day followed by self study and rest
- Schedule on Sunday : rest , self study and assignment completion
Interested in joining our 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training?
We have limited openings, so enroll now