200 Hrs Ashtanga Vinyasa And Hatha Yoga Teacher Training In Pokhara, Nepal
Pokhara is one of the most picturesque and pristine places in the Himalayas that offers spectacular views of the snow capped holy Himalaya mountains. Located next to Phewa Lake, Pokhara offers ideal settings for a teacher training immersion. Clean crisp air, calm waters and tall mountains make a perfect background for taking a deep dive into our yoga program. Here you will have the opportunity to transform your practice and develop your teaching skills. Salamba Yoga welcomes the aspiring yogis to experience and embrace the beauty and stillness Nepal has to offer.
Pokhara being the second largest and perhaps the most beautiful city in Nepal, offers spectacular views of the Dhaulagiri and Annapurna mountain ranges, 2 of the world’s highest mountain ranges. Trekkers from across the world visit Pokhara to hike these ranges which are within 24 to 56 kms of Pokhara Valley.
Phewa Lake is the heart and soul of Pokhara and the tourist hub in Pokhara is located around the lake. A number of restaurants are located near the lake offering a variety of options for vegetarians, vegans and gluten-free cuisines. Streets are lined up with local handmade products shops, trekking gear showrooms and lots of other facilities making Pokhara one of the easiest cities to stay in. From the lake side one can enjoy peaceful and beautiful views of mighty snow capped mountains, and visit the world peace pagoda, nearby caves and waterfalls.
In just a 30 minutes drive from the main city, you can see the stunning Matepani Gumba Tibetan monastery and other attractions including ancient Hindu temples and the gorgeous Begnas lake.
Experience a bird’s eye view of lovely Pokhara by booking a paragliding adventure or ultra flight.
Salamba Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal
Salamba yoga offers 200 hr certifications accredited by Yoga Alliance International, allowing you to register as a RYT 200 upon successful completion of our Yoga Teacher Training program.
Course description and content:
The 200hrs multistyle yoga teachers training in Nepal is a very engaging and informative program. The course will be focused on developing a firsthand knowledge and understanding of yoga philosophy and its epistemology. Equal emphasis is given to the theoretical and practical aspects of yoga discipline. Hatha yoga is practiced everyday along with Vinyasa and Ashtanga Primary Series. Applied anatomy and interactive art of teaching makes one absorb the information in a fun-filled way.
Main features of the Yttc Nepal course are:
- Practice of Hatha, Ashtanga Primary Series and Vinyasa yoga to give your body and mind a clear understanding of isometric and isotonic impact of yoga asanas
- Alignment and adjustment tutorials to better understand the variety of body types and their challenges
- Exercises to understand the relation between Ashtanga, Hatha and Vinyasa dynamics to enhance the quality of your practice
- Art of teaching yoga discussions and activities to understand basics of imparting yoga asana cues. Organizing set up of a yoga class and teacher student dynamics are the topics which are also discussed in detail
- Yoga philosophy and its epistemology to have a sound understanding of yoga as a system of perfection of mind rather than limiting it to a system of physical exercise
- Meditation techniques namely antarmouna, kaya sthiryam, chidakasha dharna, ajapa japa and sakshi sadhana are an intrinsic part of our yoga teacher training in Nepal program
- Yogic kriyas and pranayama practices to cleanse and detox the body and the mind
- Group activities to build confidence in the usage of yogic terminologies
Highlights of Salamba Yoga Teacher Training Course Nepal
Salamba Yoga TTC at New Solitary Lodge, Pokhara
Salamba yoga conducts 200 hrs yoga teacher trainings at the new Solitary Lodge which has the following facilities:
- Rooms with attached washrooms
- Dining Area
- Ac and Non Ac rooms
- Special menu upon request
$1400 USD $1200 USD / 1100 Euros
Yoga teacher training dates for Pokhara, Nepal
- 1 Mar 2020 – 24 Mar 2020
- 1 Apr 2020 – 24 Apr 2020
- 1 May 2020 – 24 May 2020
- 1 Sep 2020 – 24 Sep 2020
- 1 Oct 2020 – 24 Oct 2020
- 1 Nov 2020 – 24 Nov 2020
Fees for the Course
- Single Occupancy : $1200 USD / 1100 Euros
- Double Occupancy : $1100 USD/ 1000 Euros
- Early Bird Discount : Book 1 month in
Advance to get $100 OFF !
Please Note : Only breakfast is provided on the first two Saturdays of the course. The 3rd week of the course does not include meals on the weekend. Yoga students may still order their meal at the kitchen on their own if they wish to.
For daily yoga class schedule, please see our Schedule page
Pictures of our premises
Facilities Provided in our Yoga teacher training course in Nepal:
- Yogic cleansing kit
- 3 yogic meals daily, served Monday-Saturday, which carefully planned to suit your daily nutritional requirement. Gluten free and vegan options are also available.
- Well ventilated quality rooms with an attached washroom, hot water availability and wifi connectivity
- A well planned excursion to some of the most interesting locations in and around Pokhara
- Pick up from Pokhara airport and bus station
- Our team will help you plan post training activities in Pokhara in case you are thinking of doing some treks and home stays.
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Certifications
Location of Salamba Yoga at Solitary Lodge, Pokhara, Nepal