The online yoga teacher training courses will have the same structure as on-campus classes, but they will be conducted via Zoom or Skype.
The online courses will cover two styles of yoga, Hatha and Ashtanga Vinyasa, and will be complimented by discourses on yoga philosophy and anatomy.
The online 200 Hours YTTC is divided into three segments. Each segment is conducted over a week, making it a 3 week online program which can be completed in the course of a year depending on the yoga student’s schedule. Students will have access to an online manual. Weekly exercises and assessments will be conducted before moving onto the next segment. Upon successful completion of all three segments, students will receive a full yoga teacher certification.
- Access to the online manual
- Exercises and assignments on a weekly basis
- Hatha and Ashtanga-Vinyasa online sessions
- Personalized alignment guide
- Philosophy and meditation discourses
- Lectures on movement and applied anatomy basics
- Customized yoga sessions for correct and intelligent yoga practice
Online yoga teacher training course benefits:
- Provides personalized and private one-on-one training
- Gives you the opportunity to learn at your own pace
- Provides you an opportunity to learn in your comfort zone